Registration number: 033-038-NPO
- 381 Eeufees Street
- P.O.Box 16113
Tuesday - Thursday 08h00 - 13h00
To uplift and provide support to the underprivileged, disabled, unemployed persons and
families with children, within the Pretoria-North area, by means of special projects to bestow them with
the necessary skills and render support to alleviate their material and spiritual needs.
- Preparing and distribution of food parcels (2005) 955 p/a
- Preparing of cooked meals (2005) 3101 p/a
- Obtaining and distribution of baby formula/food.
- Household equipment.
- Managing a Playgroup for children.
- Presentation of Life Skills lectures.
- Convening of Bible Cell Group meetings.
- Running handcraft workshops.
- South African council on Alcohol(SANCA) also renders assistance.
- Social workers of the Christian Social Board(CSB) also renders assistance.