The following projects are focused on providing employment for women to generate an income.
- Making jewelry.
- Baking cookies.
- Sewing class-For example: Making of school clothes.
- Making handmade paper.
- Fabric painting.
- Arranging special functions for children and schools.
- Managing a shop selling secondhand clothes.
- Managing a gift shop.
- Jack Hindon Street Clinic: Serving patients with coffee or tea and something to eat.
- Genadeplaas: Provide children of genadeplaas, who live in Pretoria-North, with soup.